I'm sat here editing some footage for my YouTube Channel, and I thought, hey I need to check in with you guys! How are you all?
So, where do I even begin? It's been a whirlwind of ups and downs this January (January Blues?). I'm currently riding the up wave! So yay! Lol!
I'm working on some amazing content for my channel (and blog), been in and out of meetings and studios since mid-week last week and all I can say is I'm super excited to share some amazingness with you guys very soon.
But, the start of the year wasn't great for me. If you follow me on Twitter/Instagram you may have had a glimpse of how I'd been feeling. I was a little lost and unsure what my next steps would be, and felt drained. So I took some time off from everything and everyone to spend in silence and solitude. I prayed, meditated and also hit the gym. It was a really wonderful experience, and I've never felt better. I'd definitely recommend having some 'Me-time' every so often, just to recharge and listen to your inner voice that is sometimes suppressed by the many voices around you.
Also, I realised it was time to let go of toxic friendships. It can be very, very hard to, but let me tell you, at some point you have to let go of people that are weighing you down. Life is too short!
Be free to feel how you want, when you want. Do what makes you happy. Immerse yourself in things that inspire you. And don't let anyone tell you you're not allowed to.
And always be grateful for those people in your life that love you unconditionally, when you're up or down, right or wrong! ❤
1. My Outfit of Yesterday!
2. When my friend Barbara and I met Jourdann Dunn (Fangirl moment!).
3. Zara Coat I'm still not sure whether to keep...
4. A drawing of me by one of my talented followers, Jasmine Oliver.
5. Got into the habit of buying fresh flowers. Happiness in a vase!
6. My beautiful sister Kezia! (Check out her NEW Blog!)
7. Incredible book by Paulo Coehlo I read in my silent moments.
8. Current Beauty Obsessions!
9. My 24th birthday (19th of January), had so much fun!!! I got to wear my AQAQ Dress!